Home-made biscuits with Tea or Coffee
Home-made selection of tasty treats
Warm savouries, sandwiches and sweets
- All options served with Barista quality coffee or tea
- Cost includes admission fee to inspect the Museum.
- Minimum twelve people required for a booking.
- Seven days notice needed for catering purposes.
- Costs applicable as at 1/2/2022 - includes GST.
(Subject to change without prior notice)
Any reduced numbers of tour participants not notified at least 24 hours prior must be paid for.
Jenny Cremin 0419 855 482Email Jenny
TEA TREE GULLY HERITAGE MUSEUM
3 Perseverance Road Tea Tree Gully
0431 080 062
National Trust of South Australia
- Tea Tree Gully Branch
Managed and maintained by volunteers